An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address used to submit the order after payment. With your confirmation, we will ship out your purchased items as soon as possible. Generally, your order will be processed within 1-3 working days. If longer time required, we will notify you by email. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions on package lead time.
* If no confirmation received from your side, we assume that you have confirmed the order.
* Orders that have already shipped will not accept cancellations.
Qidi Tech have US/UK/EU/CA/AU/JP local warehouses for 3D printers, while accessories are basically all stored in China warehouse. If your order combines 3D printers and accessories, we will split the order and ship in two or three packages to ensure you get the 3D printers in advance. Generally, the delivery of 3D printers might take 3-7 days while that of accessories might be slightly longer as more time may be required for accessories customs clearance and other possible factors.
Affected by the Covid-19, there will be some delays for packages shipped to certain areas. We'll keep you posted if this happens.
Shipment Service Provider
Usually, the goods will be shipped by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, Amazon Logistics, GLS, DPD, etc.
We offer free shipping on items available in US/UK/EU/CA/AU/JP local warehouses.
For orders does not qualify for free shipping, you will see the shipping cost at checkout page.
* The estimated shipping cost and delivery time is listed below for your reference:
|Destination||Item||Ship from||Shipping||Carrier||Delivery time|
|US/UK/EU/CA/AU/JP warehouses||Free||FedEx, UPS, Amazon Logistics, etc||3-7 days|
|US/UK/EU/CA/AU/JP||Accessories||China||£25/$40 CAD/$42 AUD/¥4,000 JPY||DHL Express||5-10 days|
|Other countries||All||China||Please check at checkout page||DHL, Fedex, UPS||5-10 days|
Value Added Tax (VAT)
As for UK customers, the printers will be shipped from our UK warehouse. If you are a UK company and have a valid VAT number, you contact us for an invoice showing UK VAT after you place an order (According to the regulations, UK to UK domestic B2B transactions should include VAT).
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat (bottom left of the page) to ask for the invoice, and please provide us with your VAT number.
Qidi Tech takes no responsibility for abnormal orders under the following conditions:
1. Delivery time might be delayed for 3-5 working days for orders shipped to remote regions or countries with strict customs clearance policy.
2. Failure of delivery due to undue actions of the consignee including but not limited to changing shipping address after shipment, giving an unknown address (such as an unclear address or wrong address), giving incorrect contact information, and refusing to accept delivery.
3. Shipping delay or failure due to force majeure. "Force majeure" means an unforeseen, unavoidable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions leading to delays in shipping, including but not limited to control or interruption of national or regional air or ground transport systems (such as weather reasons), interference or failure of communication systems, government actions, changes in postal administration policies, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rains, fog, and other similar events.
Tracking Your Order
Option 1: Once we ship out your order, shipping information (eg: carrier and tracking number) will be emailed to you.
Option 2: Contact us at email@example.com for shipping information.
Option 3: As long as you get the carrier and the tracking number, you can check it by yourself on this site: https://www.17track.net/en